Imagine a beauty product that really does do everything. One of the most luscious brands, Trilogy, is receiving rave reviews for their “Everything Balm”
Can I say, if I was stranded on a deserted island and could only take one product – this would be it! Originally launched in February 2007, Trilogy have just added a smaller 45ml size – the perfect fit for any handbag.
Packed full of delicious ingredients – Marula Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Honey and Vitamin E, its no wonder this little beauty is a best seller.
So what can it be used for? Trilogy have compiled a list of their top 10 uses –
1. Sunburn Soother – perfect after a day at the beach, apply Everything Balm to sun kissed skin to replace lost moisture and soothe sore spots.
2. Pack Light – Everything Balm 45ml means you can not only cut your beauty kit in half when travelling, but also pop this little beauty in your carry on, on international flights and all.
3. Split Fixer – The natural moisturising properties in Everything Balm make it an excellent solution for damaged hair. Rub a small amount between finger tips and apply to split ends – it will not only make your hair look smoother, but hydrate dry hair cuticles.
4. Healthy Nails – Apply Everything Balm as an intensive cuticle treatment for super smooth fingernails and pretty, pepped up toes.
5. Smooth As A Baby’s Bottom – Replace mineral oil based baby products with soothing, safe and natural Everything Balm.
6. Save Our Skin – Everything balm softens and smoothes ultra dry, rough and chapped skin, commonly found on one’s elbows, hells and knees – apply liberally to give these spots the ultimate moisture boost.
7. Tame Those Tresses – only us Aussies really know what humidity can do your hair – to keep flyaway locks in place, warm a tiny amount of Everything Balm between your palms and pat down onto your scalp. You’ll be frizz-free in no time.
8. Brow Buster – Apply a small amount of Everything Balm to eyebrows to smooth those stray hairs and keep unruly brows in place.
9. Luscious Lips – the perfect antidote for chapped lips and a delicious way to add gloss and shine to lips.
10. Multi–Purpose Moisturiser – Keep Everything Balm in your handbag as an all-purpose, face and body moisturiser.
The packaging is 100% recyclable and Trilogy never test on animals.
Our verdict – it does everything it promises and more – LOVE IT!!
Every girl needs a jar!
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!