I have a new Nail Art project for you this week and it can be done at home in under thirty minutes.
This is called “Flame Nail Art” and you can experiment with the colours for a Halloween twist.
Flame Nail How To:
1. Start with a base coat, then apply two coats of OPI’s Princesses Rule! Wait 2 minutes for the base colour dry to dry.
2. Draw a diagonal line using OPI’s Alpine Snow and then fill the top half of your nail with OPI Red, or similar red. Wait 2 minutes for this layer to dry.
3. Using a fine point brush, create flame pattern with Alpine Snow. Wait 2 minutes for the pattern to dry.
4. Complete your flame nail design with a coat of a good Top Coat, wait at least 10 minutes for it to be completely dry.
* You can speed up the drying process by using OPI’s Drip Dry Drying Drops.
How to courtesy of OPI.
What do you think of these Flame Nails?