How do you base a collection of nail polishes on one of the most popular TV shows right now, Modern Family? It’s actually quite logical when you think of all the different personalities and what colour they would be – resulting in a GLORIAus collection of Nicole by OPI bottles.
Nicole by OPI have partnered with Twentieth Century Fox to create 14 shades of Modern Family which will be released on March 14th 2013.
The descriptions sent through by the brand are equally as fun as the colours themselves:
- My Jay or The Highway – a sophisticated pale taupe grey
- Stand By Your Manny – a beautiful pale blue
- Back in My Gloria Day – a rich sexy plum
- Basking in Gloria – a rich ruby red that is saucy and spicy
- Alex by the Books – a subtle yet intelligent mint green
- Haley Good Looking – a feminine pink glitter that will always have admirers
- A Like Haley Story – a fabulous coral pink
- Luke of the Draw – an adventurous gunmetal grey
- Am I Making Myself Claire? – a delicate shade of lilac
- I Do De-Claire – a frosty rose pink
- A Phil’s Paradise – a desirable slate grey that will SELL, SELL, SELL
- What’s The Mitch-uation – a more serious shade of Olympic Blue
- She’s Lily Something – a fantasy land filled with glittery pink, confetti and stars
- Candid Cameron – this year’s Pantone Colour of the Year, Emerald Green
Of course Gloria would be a rich red and Phil the colour of slate…but what colour are you?
The range will be available at selected pharmacies, Hairhouse Warehouse, Petra Haircare and on-line, $14.95 RRP incl. GST. For stockists contact 1800 358 999 or visit www.nicolebyopi.com
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!