Hair removal is the bane of many women’s existence, actually axe that and allow me to start again. Hair removal is the bane of many adults existence and I know it is certainly mine. Men need to be concerned with facial hair, if nothing else, and I know that even that can be quite a chore if you have sensitive skin. This post isn’t really for those men because many of them don’t want to look at permanent hair removal. Hair removal in women is often related to much larger body areas; under arms, legs, bikini lines and if you are really lucky and suffer hormonal issues this can even stretch to unwanted facial hair.
Some women are happy to shave every couple of days and I definitely fall into that category when it comes to under arms and legs but not so much when we start talking about other areas. Waxing is an option that many use but I’m averse to the pain, and when you have hormonal issues the time it takes for regrowth is a lot shorter than expected. Salons can be expensive and home waxing, well that can be quite the experience if you aren’t very good at it.
Epilators can be good for better regrowth than shaving and slightly longer between treatments but the pain does take a little getting used to. Permanent hair removal certainly sounds like a much more attractive idea, the problem with permanent hair removal solutions is that usually they are only available in salons with slightly less attractive price tags.
BaByliss Paris is making that an issue of the past with the new IPL hair removal system that will meet all your needs in your own home. The BaByliss Paris Homelight Compact is an easy to use IPL hair removal device that works with your smartphone or tablet to guide you through your treatment plan; every treatment, every step of the way.
It is as simple as downloading the BaByliss Homelight App for free (app is free but data is required to download) and going to work with your Personalised Treatment Buddy. The Personalised Treatment Buddy helps by allowing you to personalise individual treatments for each area of your body and helping you add your own customised treatment. It times the length of each treatment session and journals every treatment as well as scheduling follow up treatment reminders in your phone or tablet calendar.
Have you heard of IPL? If not, here’s a little info about what IPL is. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal uses optical energy to stop the growth of hair.
- Gentle flashes of light are applied onto the skin’s surface to target the hair follicle’s melanin and root.
- These flashes of light are transformed into heat while the surrounding skin stays cool.
- The heat from the flash causes hair to go into a resting phase, ceasing growth.
- As a result, hair re-growth is weakened and hair sheds naturally.
IPL is a well known hair removal technique and has been subjected to over 15 years of clinical testing around the world. BaByliss bring safe, painless and permanent IPL hair removal into your very own home based on the same technology used by professional salons.
There are some amazing advantages of using the BaByliss Paris Homelight Compact that only begin with removing the need for daily shaving or regular waxing.
- The unit is maintenance free and offers 200,000 flashes which is is equivalent to 30 complete 1-year treatment programs for one person using the G931A
- The application surface is 3cm² for fast treatment on larger areas which means you can treat both legs in 10-15 minutes.
- 5 level light intensity selection guide means this unit is suitable for most skin tones.
- Precision skin contact sensor to make hair removal safe and direct.
- Clinically and dermatalogically tested for proven effectiveness, though results will vary from person to person depending on hair length, hair thickness and hormones. Some hair types may require more sessions.
- Integrated optical filter shields the skin from UV rays for safe at-home use.
- The compact and lightweight design offers perfect control.
- 2 variable control settings with easy to use flash activation,.
- Continuous flash mode for fast and efficient treatment of body, legs, arms, back, chest and torso.
- The BaByliss Homelight Compact is precise, with a manual flash mode for precise and controlled treatment of sensitive areas like the face, underarms, bikini line and stubborn regrowth.
- Also included is a Bonus Precision Trimmer for fine detailing of bikini line, eyebrows and facial hair.
Model Number: G931A
2 Year Warranty.
For Stockist information please call: 1800 650 263
For more information, visit www.babylisshairremoval.com.au
My blurb went missing… so now I have to bring you a new one. One that is a little broader too.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years I have broadened my horizons considerably.
I inhale music, hair metal that satisfies my inner bogan is where my musical passion lies, but again I’ve been exposed to lots of different music I wouldn’t normally listen to and have broadened those horizons also.
In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews.
Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS! Reading, writing, speaking, listening – if it’s got words I’m there!