You can never go wrong when gifting hand cream, and the “Just Rub It In” range from Murphy & Daughters are a lovely choice this year. There are three to choose from with:
- Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit & Rose Geranium in the pink tube
- Cold Pressed Lime, Mint & Violet Leaf in the green tube
- Sweet Orange, Mandarin & Jasmine in the orange tube
Like all the products from Murphy & Daughters, they have that beautiful vintage style packaging that will impress before they are even opened. The hand creams themselves are enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Carrageenan and Rosehip Oil – as you can imagine, they leave your hands feeling soft and moistured. In addition you will also find Avocado Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil and Vitamin C on the ingredient list. There are no parabens or PEGs, and they are suitable for sensitive skin.
The “Just Rub It In” hand creams leave a subtle scent, and although they are all divine – the Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit & Rose Geranium is my favourite, I keep smelling my hands!
These have an RRP of $22.95 and are available from www.murphyanddaughters.com.au
We have one set of hand creams up for grabs, for your chance to win tell us in the comments section below what appeals to you most about the products.
Competition closes 05/05/17 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x