There are so many ways I can introduce a post about The Wizard of Oz – a few magical clicks of those ruby red slippers, a stroll down the yellow brick road or lions and tigers and bears…oh my!
And there, I didn’t have to write a witty introduction at all…oh my!!
Oz The Great and Powerful is a Disney movie based on the Wizard’s (James Franco) rise to greatness. It stars Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz and Mila Kunis as witches and will land in Aussie cinemas on March 7th 2013.
OPI has collaborated with the movie to create a range of polishes which use their new liquid sand formula. The colours have a textured matte finish with reflective sparkle.
- Which is Witch, a silver glitter lacquer with a magical iridescent sparkle.
- Glints of Glinda, only a good witch could turn beige from bland to chic.
- When Monkeys Fly! you will go bananas for this gold confetti.
- Don’t Burst My Bubble, an irresistible white like puffs of clouds
- Lights of Emerald City, like a white confetti spray bursting with excitement
- I Theodora You, an adorable sheer pink that is bewitching.
OPI’s Oz the Great and Powerful will be available from mid February at selected salons, David Jones and Myers, $19.95. For more information on stockists contact 1800 358 999 or www.opi.net.au