One of the coolest music celebs is teaming up with the one of the coolest beauty brands with the OPI Gwen Stefani range. From January 2014 you will be able to purchase the 7 nail lacquers in this limited edition collection.
All of the shades are rockstar chick and include red and black (of course):
- Hey Baby – a glossy bright bubblegum crème pink
- I Sing in Color – a rich dark blackberry crème
- Love.Angel.Music.Baby – like her music label (L.A.M.B.) this semi-matte gold finish offers just the right amount of satin sheen
- 4 in the Morning – a new semi-matte black satin finish
- In True Stefani Fashion – a holographic blast of silver glitter
- Over & Over A-Gwen – Gwen’s signature shade of red
- Push and Shove – a bold mirrored chrome paired with a special base coat
The signature nail lacquer is Over & Over a Gwen (you can certainly see the singer herself wearing this) and is also available in a special nail art box set.
Gwen Stefani by OPI lacquers contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
Available at selected salons and David Jones in January (if not before). The range will be available in Myer stores later in the season, $19.95 RRP incl. GST.
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x