Clarins’ BB offering is their Skin Perfecting Cream which contains SPF 25 and comes in three shades with light, medium and warm.
Having tried a few BB creams now, what really stood out to me is the smoothness of the product and the extra coverage – leaning towards being a lightweight foundation rather than a tinted moisturiser.
There are a few ingredients which make this product stand out:
- Organic Kiwi Extract – works as an antioxidant and combats signs of fatigue while stimulating your skin cells (rich in Vitamin C).
- Katafray Extract – assists with the skin’s natural hydration process
- SPF25 – for sun protection
- Anti Pollution complex – is exclusive to Clarins
- PA +++ – gives the skin protection from UVA rays and has anti-ageing properties.
With a growing list of BB creams on shelves, this product does go that extra mile and for those still searching for the perfect cream – this could just be it.
Available in stores now with an RRP of $50. For your nearest stockist please phone: 02) 9663 4277
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x