If the booty fits – Milky Foot it!
For years Milky Foot Exfoliation Pads have been overhauling feet across the globe. Now it’s undergone a makeover of its own with a new 3D shape, and a more gentle formulation that gives intense results in a much faster time frame.
Milky Foot Intense Exfoliation Foot Pads now boast a better fitting boot that helps maintain contact between your feet and the magic formulation, providing you with a more comfortable treatment.
The new addition of almond milk (mandelic acid) helps put the ‘quick’ in ‘quick step’ with treatment time now cut in half. In just 45-60 minutes your feet will start to feel the softening benefits of the salicylic acid-free formulation, that’s especially tailored for sensitive skin.
The peeling effect takes place from only a few days after the treatment and is usually complete and at its optimum in only a week.
Put a spring in your step and relieve busy feet from the constant pressure of high heels, extreme weather conditions and forgetting to moisturise. Say goodbye to unhappy feet with rough, tough, hardened skin and painful, dry cracks and show off smooth silky feet all year ‘round.
If you don’t have time for salon pedicures, or want to make your pedicures last longer, treat your feet with Milky Foot Intense Exfoliation Foot Pads every eight to ten weeks – it’s the most effortless at-home treatment to exfoliate your feet.
New Milky Foot Intense Exfoliating Foot Pads are available nationally in pharmacies including Priceline for $29.95 each. Or from www.milkyfoot.com.au
Note: Milky Foot products are not suitable for pregnant women or diabetics.
We have 10 pairs of Milky Foot to give away. For your chance to win one tell us in the comments section below about why you are in desperate need of this product. Good luck!
Competition closes 26/01/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x